Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

More On The HTC Touch HD....Tasty Tasty

This is going to be a quick one. In my last post (almost two weeks ago, I know) I showed a "leaked" photo of the HTC Touch HD. We know that info travels fast in the tech universe, so it's not surprising that a lot more is available about this supersweet device. To date, there's nothing definite about plans to bring this baby to the U.S., though it's being released in Europe right now, and will likely follow the typical "let's get it out everywhere BEFORE North America" template.
This YouTube video podcast from France has been out for over a week, but unless you speak French, you can only ooh and ahh, and wipe the drool from your keyboard. However, this dubbed English version clears things up for me:



I'm not gonna say iPhone killer (bandied about way too much in my opinion) but aside from the fact that it doesn't have a physical slide out QWERTY keyboard, this could be one for me to watch. Stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I do not moderate comments, but excessive haters will be exterminated...Consider yourself informed.

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP